Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Soulmates♥

     We definitely finish each others sentences...Without planning, we buy tops, shoes, and bags with same brand and design! We even end up using similar lipstick (brand and color) even if we are miles apart.  Imagine that!
   Zy and me started to be close friends since our prep years...Yes, we watched each other as our milk teeth were replaced with these permanent ones :P Miss you bes! You took time to buy me a concert ticket when we were in La Salle, fetched me  when I was alone  after your evening classes...You have done a lot of good things for me and I want you to know that  you are sooo appreciated! God must love me so dearly blessing me a bestfriend like you. Hope we can finish  our song , to the tune only both of us know  

No comments:

Post a Comment