Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Moms` Day!♥


    I`ve grown up not so loving carry all-bags!  My mama always carried this huge (as if she`ll be having those weekend trips) satchel and she will dig down deep with her left hand every time she wanted to take out the keys, coins, or even just her handkerchief while holding me in her right :) As always, I`ll be impatiently waiting when can we open the door or how many minutes should the driver wait to be paid and for us to get down that cab! 
      But now that I`m a mom myself, I appreciated the space the used  -to-be not so cool bags has given me...It made my being a parent easier! I could bring anything my baby needs.  But that`s not what moved me then.  When I became a mother, the first time I started to search something inside my bag with my left hand, I cried...so this is how it feels...this is what my mama felt...she`d rather patiently find her things with a single hand than letting go of my me. The simple gesture was the assurance that whatever it takes, mama will hold me...like what I`m doing with the angel in my right hand! 
     What are you willing to do for your mom? This is the day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment