Thursday, May 3, 2012

MSM is 1♥


      A year ago, exactly this hour and minute, I decided to be kind to myself and  took the Plunge!!!♥ As I read in a book once, those coping strategies that we hold on through the years gave us temporarily  relief but eventually will lead us to regret...That`s because we never took the leap of faith to pursue who we really are :) This is the best decision I have ever made...I reconnected to my authentic self and and let the power of fate work magic into my life. I`ve been through tough times too but only because of those moments I realized my strength!  
   I don`t know if there will be stars tonight but I would love to stargaze! I did that often when I was young. That was the only time for myself...to reflect, to imagine or simply talk to my Friend up above  and wish some more ;P
  I wish to put more hert and time to MSM to give you more reasons to unearthen your buried dreams and  be true to your gifts. I wish that life will be good to you but more than that, I wish that you will have the patience and perseverance whenever it`s not that kind :) I promise we`re gonna be together with this, how about you?  Let`s  share Ice Cream to that!!!

WORD FOR THE DAY

            No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader.
          No surprise for the writer, no surprise for the reader.
                                                 ~Robert Frost
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment